About This Tour
Prices vary according to duration - please contact us with your requirements.
The Chiang Mai off road and adventure specialists TBB Tours offer many great options for getting off the beaten track in Northern Thailand.
One Day Tour
Unlike the UK and parts of Europe where it is getting increasingly difficult to go for a good day’s off road ride, northern Thailand has an abundance of trails criss-crossing the countryside just waiting to be explored by you on one of our fully kitted Honda CRF250s.
Spend a day out in the mountains and jungle surrounding Chiang Mai. For beginners and intermediate level riders. A full package with bike and fuel and a local guide /mechanic at an inexpensive price. No need to bring any gear, we supply everything including helmet, body armour, gloves, knee pads and boots.
Multi Day Tours
We tailor our trips to your requirements.
- Full off road
- Road, Track and trail
If you are bringing a group over we can fix a date and as many or as few days as you wish with a mixture of road, track and trail to suit your needs.
If you are an individual then we can offer dates to fit in with a group or offer a private tour.
Update 10/7/16 – we have now developed “Project CRF300” and have 4 of these souped up bikes available for these tours on a first come,first served basis with no surcharge!
An example of one of our adventure tours:
The nine day alternative Mae Hong Son loop adventure tour- You’ve heard of the famous MHS loop now you can do the alternative adventure version with us! A great balanced mixture of twisty mountain road, jungle trail and single track. Lots of national parks and hill tribe villages and great hotels.
- Chiang Mai to Mae Chaem approx distance 130KM. Head out on the hill tribe single trails through forest and jungle leading out of Chiang Mai and into the Doi inthanon national park. After a hard day on the trail you’ll be able to unwind by the pool with great views upon Doi Inthanon, Thailand’s highest mountain.
- Mae Chaem to Mae Sariang approx distance 130KM. Ride part of the old elephant trail and visit some out of the way hill tribe villages.
- The Burma loop approx distance 100KM. Ride to the Burma border through the magnificent Salaween national park with some of the best jungle trail your’ve ever likely to come across. Nearly fifty river crossings in one day and a swim in the Salaween river overlooking the border of Burma/Myanmar
- Mae Sariang to Mae Hong Son approx distance 190KM. Enjoy the best bit of tarmac that the famous Mae Hong Son loop has to offer and then off into some great jungle trails with a couple of big river crossings.
- Rest day in Mae Hong Son. Sample the delights of this charming border town. Choose to visit the Long Neck villages and take an elephant trek in the jungle or just choose to chill out by the pool.
- Mae Hong Son to Pai approx distance 130KM. Back on the old elephant trail again to Pai a charming mountain valley town with great facilities and a good night on the tiles.
- The Burma loop two approx distance 120KM. Loop up on some great jungle trails up to the border of the Shan state in Myanmar. The border here between Thailand and Myanmar is always a bit unclear!
- Pai to Chiang Dao approx distance 140KM. Spend a day on the hill tribe trails in the Huay Nam Dang national park. Stay the night at the famous Chiang Dao Nest hotel with it’s fantastic restaurant and mountain views.
- Chiang Dao to Chiang Mai approx distance 130KM. Back into our home town of Chiang Mai and if you choose, a night on the town being shown the sights by our team.
The above is just an example of what we can offer. If you require further information please don’t hesitate to email us.