Terms & Conditions
Motorcycling, by it’s nature carries a higher than normal risk of injury (or worse) than most regular pastimes or activities. With this in mind, by using this website to enquire/reserve a motorcycle, either as a private individual or as a participant on one of Tony’s Big Bikes guided tours, the customer and his/her passenger and any associated members of his/her party (hereafter referred to as “The Customer”) agree to the following:
- The Customer agrees that Tony’s Big Bikes, Pike’s Bikes, TBB Tours and all employees associated with these companies (hereafter referred to as “The Company”) will not be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any accident or incident resulting in the death or injury of any person riding or passengering on a motorcycle supplied by the company. Furthermore, The Customer agrees that he/she will not pursue any legal claim (either criminal or civil) in any court in any country in the world against The Company.
- The Customer assumes complete responsibility for any damage to any third party and agrees that he/she will not pursue any legal claim (either criminal or civil) in any court in any country in the world against The Company.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
For rental periods of three days or more and guided tours, we take a deposit of 25% of the contract value to reserve the bike for you. If, in the unfortunate case you need to cancel your reservation after paying the deposit, the following applies:
INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS CANCELLATION POLICY:
- over 30 days from start of rental period: 75% of deposit refunded.
- 30 – 15 days before start of rental period: 50% of deposit refunded.
- 14 – 8 days from start of rental period: 25% of deposit refunded.
- 7 days or less from start of rental period: no refund.
TOUR BOOKINGS REFUND POLICY.
- Over 30 days before start of tour: 50% of deposit refunded.
- 30 – 15 days before start of tour: 25% of deposit refunded.
- 14 days or less from start of tour: no refund.
- Refunds will be net of any Paypal charges incurred during the refund process.
All riders taking a motorcycle of 250cc or over must have a full motorcycle licence. In addition, for bikes of 500cc or over, the rider must be 25 years of age or over and have held a full motorcycle licence for a minimum of 3 years.
The Company is responsible for any mechanical fault incurred whilst the customer is in possession of the motorcycle, with the exception of punctures/damage to the tyres.
The Customer is responsible for any fines incurred whilst in possession of the motorcycle.
The Customer is responsible for any damage that occurs to the motorcycle whilst it is in his/her possession, no matter what the root cause.
The Company undertakes to be fair and civil when dealing with damage assessment to the motorcycle but reserves the right to charge compensation for lost rental income whilst the motorcycle is being repaired.