Terms & Conditions
Motorcycling, by it’s nature carries a higher than normal risk of injury (or worse) than most regular pastimes or activities. With this in mind, by using this website to enquire/reserve a guided motorcycle tour, either as a private individual or as a participant of an intermediate partner company, the customer and his/her passenger and any associated members of his/her party (hereafter referred to as “The Customer”) agree to the following:
- The Customer agrees that Tony’s Big Bikes Co Ltd, TBB Tours, TBB Group Co, Ltd and all employees associated with these companies (hereafter referred to as “The Company”) will not be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any accident or incident resulting in the death or injury of any person riding or passengering on a motorcycle supplied by The Company. Furthermore, The Customer agrees that he/she will not pursue any legal claim (either criminal or civil) in any court in any country in the world against The Company.
- The Customer assumes complete responsibility for any damage to any third party and agrees that he/she will not pursue any legal claim (either criminal or civil) in any court in any country in the world against The Company.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Over 45 days before start of tour: 50% of deposit refunded.
- 44 days or less from start of tour: no refund. This is due to us needing to book hotels in advance to ensure you get the quality of hotel we like to use. Most hotels in Thailand operate a strict no refund policy.
- Refunds will be net of any Paypal charges incurred during the refund process.
All riders must have a full motorcycle licence issued in their country of residence. In addition, for bikes of 500cc or over, the rider must be 25 years of age or over and have held a full motorcycle licence for a minimum of 3 years.
The Company is responsible for any mechanical fault incurred whilst the customer is in possession of the motorcycle, with the exception of punctures/damage to the tyres.
The Customer is responsible for any fines incurred whilst in possession of the motorcycle.
The Customer is responsible for any damage that occurs to the motorcycle whilst it is in his/her possession, no matter what the root cause up to a maximum of 50,000 THB.
The Company undertakes to be fair and civil when dealing with damage assessment to the motorcycle but reserves the right to charge compensation for lost income whilst the motorcycle is being repaired.