Guided Motorcycle Tours
The Best Big Bike Tours In Asia!
Real Motorbike Tours for Real Riders!First night's accommodation in Chiang Mai now included in the tour price for the Road to Mandalay, Golden Triangle , Four Countries and The Total North Thailand 10 Day Tour! We know what you want - great roads, no traffic, no speed cams and stunning scenery. Well, we consider ourselves one of the best companies offering guided motorcycle tours in Thailand so we can deliver all that and more! Forget the temples (OK, we'll throw in a few special ones), our Asian motorcycle tours are about the roads, not traipsing around conventional tourist spots in hot riding gear!
We offer three standard guided motorcycle tours, a very special tour to Myanmar (Burma), two and three day "taster" tours plus custom guided tours of northern Thailand including Off-Road/Adventure guided motorcycle tours:
Click on the bold text for more info on each tour.
1. The Road to Mandalay - Fourteen days traveling to and within this magical country. Only run two or three times a year due to the hassle of all the paperwork involved.(note: you cannot enter into Myanmar on a motorcycle as an independent rider!)Dates fill up fast for this one so if you're thinking about it, don't dilly-dally and book early whilst the country is still in it's infancy of becoming a developed nation! 2. North Thailand, Burma, Laos and the China border - All four countries in an eleven day guided tour. 3. The Total North Thailand 10 Day Tour The most comprehensive tour of Northern Thailand encompassing all the "must see" areas and attractions linked together by stunning hand-picked roads. Biking Nirvana! 4. The Golden Triangle - Seven day guided tour - Taking in remarkable roads and beautiful scenery with a splash of culture thrown in for good measure! 5. Off-Road Adventure - We are able to cater for single riders or groups and work with you to ensure that you experience the best tracks with stunning views and great riding that pushes you to your limit or reigns it in a little, depending on what you want. Click here for a video! 6. The Mae Hong Son Loop- Four day guided tour. Much has been written about this famous ride but simply put, words cannot justly describe the beauty of the scenery, the friendliness of the people or the quality of the roads you will experience on this tour. Taking in the fashionable "must see" town of Pai, a Chinese Village on the Myanmar border, beautiful Mae Hong Son, Karen long-neck hilltribes and much more, this is a fantastic way to see a lot in a little time. 7. A Taste of the North -Three day guided tour. Introduced late 2015 to satisfy demand for those who don't have the time available for one of the longer tours above. 8. One Day Motorcycle Tour - out on roads less traveled. The tour includes lunch and will have you back in Chiang Mai before 17:30. Full details of these tours are to be found by clicking on the links above whilst specials are published when we have mapped them out and recce'd them. We are also able to customize guided motorbike tours of Thailand to your personal requirements.
Don't ride but want to get out there and experience the beauty of northern Thailand? No problem - we can arrange for a self drive car or minivan so as you can follow the route the bikes take and hook up at the scheduled stops. If you are a single non-rider we can also arrange for you to sit behind the guide. Nobody deserves to have to miss out on our fantastic tours!!!
There are many companies offering tours of northern Thailand and it's neighbouring countries so why choose us?
The number one reason is that being English and very keen riders, we understand the concept of customer satisfaction and are prepared to go that extra bit to ensure your guided motorcycle tour experience with us is exciting, interesting and trouble-free. Sure, we're in it to make a few quid (it enables us to "ride for free") but primarily we pride ourselves on delivering an adventure that will provide the memories to keep you smiling for a long time to come. Combined with over fifteen years riding experience in South East Asia, the TBB Tours team offers its customer's unparalleled local knowledge in all aspects of enjoyable and safe motorcycling.We provide most of the riding gear you will need for tropical riding conditions. Included in the price of our tours are helmets, gloves and airflow motorcycle jackets. Not provided are riding boots and trousers. Please provide us well in advance your sizes/measurements so we can ensure that the correct fitting equipment is waiting for you upon arrival. We are affiliated and bonded with the Tourist Authority of Thailand for both inbound and outbound tours and all of our tours are run within the legal guidelines of local laws and all of our bikes are insured. You'll normally be riding with either Jeff or Duncan and be accompanied by a T.A.T licensed guide and support vehicle for your luggage (where applicable), enabling you to travel unburdened for maximum enjoyment of the routes we have chosen for you. If your partner does not wish to ride pillion there are limited seats in the support vehicle available on a first come, first served basis.
All our guided tour prices include - Motorcycle with insurance, fuel for your motorcycle, helmet & jacket, quality hotels (single occupancy room), admission fees, T.A.T licenced guide and lead rider, support vehicle (where applicable), breakfast, lunch, soft drinks and snacks. Each evening you are free to explore our overnight location and eat where you choose.
Due to economies of scale, the minimum number of riders for our tours is 2 for Thailand only tours, 4 for The Four Countries Tour and 6 for The Road to Mandalay tour. If you are a single rider, we can accommodate you on our Thai tours but with a daily surcharge of 2,000 baht. However, after booking, should another rider join the same tour then the surcharge will be waived/refunded.
- The Road to Mandalay 14 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Four Countries Loop 11 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Total North Thailand 10 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Golden Triangle 7 Day Motorcycle Tour
- Off Road / Adventure Motorcycle Tours
- The Mae Hong Son Loop 4 Day Motorcycle Tour
- A Taste of the North 3 Day Motorcycle Tour
- One day Guided Motorcycle Tour
- The Road to Mandalay Tour (Burma - 14 days/14 nights)
28/10/2018 - 10/11/2018
02/12/2018 - 15/12/2018
27/01/2019 - 09/02/2019
14/11/2018 - 24/11/2018
29/12/2018 - 07/01/2019
18/02/2019 - 28/02/2019
09/04/2018 - 18/04/2018
15/10/2018 - 24/10/2018
29/10/2018 - 07/11/2018
12/11/2018 - 21/11/2018
26/11/2018 - 05/12/2018
03/12/2018 - 12/12/2018
10/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
07/01/2019 - 16/01/2019
21/01/2019 - 30/01/2019
04/02/2019 - 13/02/2019
18/02/2019 - 27/02/2019
04/03/2019 - 13/03/2019
14/03/2018 - 20/03/2018
28/03/2018 - 03/04/2018
11/07/2018 - 17/07/2018
18/10/2018 - 24/10/2018
01/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
15/11/2018 - 21/11/2018
29/11/2018 - 05/12/2018
13/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
10/01/2019 - 16/01/2019
24/01/2019 - 30/01/2019
07/02/2019 - 13/02/2019
21/02/2019 - 27/02/2019
07/03/2019 - 13/03/2019
10 Day Tour - 19/02/2018 - 28/02/2018
7 Day Tour - 19/02/2018 - 25/02/2018
Contact us to arrange other dates!
- The following tours are run "on demand" and can be booked in advance or at short notice
- The Mae Hong Son 4 Day Tour
Existing Tour - 01/06/2018 - 04/06/2018
Existing Tour - 08/06/2018 - 11/06/2018
Existing Tour - 15/10/2018 - 18/10/2018
Existing Tour - 29/10/2018 - 01/11/2018
Existing Tour - 06/11/2018 - 09/11/2018
Existing Tour - 12/11/2018 - 15/11/2018
Existing Tour - 26/11/2018 - 29/11/2018
Existing Tour - 03/12/2018 - 6/12/2018
Existing Tour - 10/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
Existing Tour - 07/01/2019 - 10/01/2019
Existing Tour - 21/01/2019 - 24/01/2019
Existing Tour - 04/02/2019 - 07/02/2019
Existing Tour - 18/02/2019 - 21/02/2019
Existing Tour - 04/03/2019 - 07/03/2019
Contact us to arrange other dates!
Existing Tour - 01/04/18 - 03/04/18
Contact us to arrange other dates!
- One Day Tour (Road / Off Road)
Custom guided tours available on request - choose your own dates! (subject to availability)
Please note: For Thailand based tours, there is a minimum requirement of 2 riders. If you are a single rider and would like to book, there is a 2,000 baht/day surcharge but this will be waived/refunded if 1 or more other riders join the same tour.