Guided Motorcycle Tours
The best motorcycle tours in Asia!
Real Motorbike Tours for Real Riders!First night's accommodation in Chiang Mai now included in the tour price for the Road to Mandalay, Golden Triangle , Four Countries and The Total North Thailand 10 Day Tour!We know what you want - great roads, no traffic, no speed cams and stunning scenery. Well, we consider ourselves one of the best companies offering guided motorcycle tours in Thailand so we can deliver all that and more!Forget the temples (OK, we'll throw in a few special ones), our Asian motorcycle tours are about the roads, not traipsing around conventional tourist spots in hot riding gear!
We offer two standard guided tours, funky "Retro" tours, a very special trip to Myanmar (Burma), two and three day "taster" tours plus custom guided tours of northern Thailand including Off-Road/Adventure guided tours:
Click on the bold text for more info on each tour.
1. The Road to Mandalay - Fourteen days traveling to and within this magical country. Only run twice a year due to the hassle of all the paperwork involved.(note: you cannot enter into Myanmar on a motorcycle as an independent rider!)Dates fill up fast for this one so if you're thinking about it, don't dilly-dally and book early whilst the country is still in it's infancy of becoming a developed nation!2. North Thailand, Burma, Laos and the China border - All four countries in an eleven day guided tour.3. The Total North Thailand 10 Day Tour The most comprehensive tour of Northern Thailand encompassing all the "must see" areas and attractions linked together by stunning hand-picked roads. Biking Nirvana!4. The Golden Triangle - Seven day guided tour - Taking in remarkable roads and beautiful scenery with a splash of culture thrown in for good measure!5. Retro Tours - New for 2017. We are happy to present you with the opportunity of experiencing northern Thailand on a choice of Royal Enfield Classic 500, Triumph T100 Bonneville or Honda CB1100. Check out a video here6. Off-Road Adventure - We are able to cater for single riders or groups and work with you to ensure that you experience the best tracks with stunning views and great riding that pushes you to your limit or reigns it in a little, depending on what you want. Click here for a video!7. The Mae Hong Son Loop- Four day guided tour. Much has been written about this famous ride but simply put, words cannot justly describe the beauty of the scenery, the friendliness of the people or the quality of the roads you will experience on this tour. Taking in the fashionable "must see" town of Pai, a Chinese Village on the Myanmar border, beautiful Mae Hong Son, Karen long-neck hilltribes and much more, this is a fantastic way to see a lot in a little time.8. A Taste of the North -Three day guided tour. Introduced late 2015 to satisfy demand for those who don't have the time available for one of the longer tours above.9. The Little Gem two day tour - Short on time or just want a "taster" of motorcycle touring in northern Thailand? Hand-picked roads with an overnight stop to enable you to sample some of the best that the area has to offer.10. One Day Motorcycle Tour - out on roads less traveled. The tour includes lunch and will have you back in Chiang Mai before 17:30.Full details of these tours are to be found by clicking on the links above whilst specials are published when we have mapped them out and recce'd them. We are also able to customize guided motorbike tours of Thailand to your personal requirements.
Don't ride but want to get out there and experience the beauty of northern Thailand? No problem - we can arrange for a self drive car or minivan so as you can follow the route the bikes take and hook up at the scheduled stops. If you are a single non-rider we can also arrange for you to sit behind the guide. Nobody deserves to have to miss out on our fantastic tours!!!
There are many companies offering tours of northern Thailand and it's neighbouring countries so why choose us?
The number one reason, be it for individual rentals or guided tours, is that being English and very keen riders, we understand the concept of customer satisfaction and are prepared to go that extra bit to ensure your guided motorcycle tour experience with us is exciting, interesting and trouble-free. Sure, we're in it to make a few quid (it enables us to "ride for free") but primarily we pride ourselves on delivering an adventure that will provide the memories to keep you smiling for a long time to come.
Unlike most other tour companies (many of whom we have supplied), our company owns and maintains its own fleet of motorcycles. This means that when you are on tour with us, we have overseen the prep of the bikes and are personally responsible for any issues with the bikes (unlikely) and won't fob you off with something like "sorry, it's not my bike, I can't do anything about that". Combined with over fifteen years riding experience in South East Asia, the TBB Tours team offers its customer's unparalleled local knowledge in all aspects of enjoyable and safe motorcycling.We provide most of the riding gear you will need for tropical riding conditions. Included in the price of our tours are helmets, gloves and airflow motorcycle jackets. Not provided are riding boots and trousers. Please provide us well in advance your sizes/measurements so we can ensure that the correct fitting equipment is waiting for you upon arrival.We are affiliated and bonded with the Tourist Authority of Thailand for both inbound and outbound tours and all of our tours are run within the legal guidelines of local laws and all of our bikes are insured. You'll be riding with either Jeff or Duncan and be accompanied by a T.A.T licensed guide and support vehicle for your luggage (where applicable), enabling you to travel unburdened for maximum enjoyment of the routes we have chosen for you. If your partner does not wish to ride pillion there are limited seats in the support vehicle available on a first come, first served basis.
All our prices include - Motorcycle with insurance, fuel for your motorcycle, helmet, jacket & gloves, hotels (single occupancy room), admission fees, T.A.T licenced guide and lead rider, support vehicle (where applicable), breakfast, lunch and snacks. Each evening you are free to explore our overnight location and eat where you choose.
Honda CB500X 500cc parallel twin - The default tour bike for solo riders. Extremely comfortable twin cylinder motorcycle - just jump on and go. It's light and nimble and eminently suitable to the roads we use on all our tours.
Suzuki V-Strom 650cc vee twin - A versatile V-twin cylinder motorcycle and our standard default bike for those carrying a passenger. Also available as an upgrade option at 500 baht/day.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 - The modern remake of the British classic. Bomb-proof single cylinder 500cc thumper that will bring more smiles to your face than you can possibly imagine. Used on our two Retro tours for solo riders.
Triumph Bonneville T100 - The ultimate classic - put your arse on some class! Capable, easy handling, torquey parallel twin that just oozes character. This is the default bike for pillion riding on our Retro tours and is also available as an upgrade (+1000 baht/day) for solo riders.
Honda CB1100 - Big, beefy and imposing. We have one of these very special bikes available as a premium upgrade (+1500 baht/day) on our retro tours.Honda CB300F - Single cylinder small capacity naked street bike.This bike is recommended for the less experienced rider or those of shorter inseam measurement! They are suitable for the Mae Hong Son loop and the shorter duration tours and are also a budget option with a 500 baht/day discount offered on our advertised prices for our Four Countries , Golden Triangle, Road to Mandalay and The Total North Thailand 10 Day Tour.Honda CRF250 - Used mainly for our Off-Road/Adventure guided tours.
- The Road to Mandalay 14 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Four Countries Loop 11 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Total North Thailand 10 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Golden Triangle 7 Day Motorcycle Tour
- Classic Bike "Retro" Motorcycle Tours
- Off Road / Adventure Motorcycle Tours
- The Mae Hong Son Loop 4 Day Motorcycle Tour
- A Taste of the North 3 Day Motorcycle Tour
- The Little Gem Motorcycle 2 Day Motorcycle Tour
- One day Guided Motorcycle Tour
- The Road to Mandalay Tour (Burma - 14 days/14 nights)
07/12/17 - 21/12/17
13/01/2018 - 26/01/2018(full)
28/10/17 - 09/11/17 (14 days)
11/02/18 - 21/02/18
02/03/18 - 12/03/18
04/12/17 - 13/12/17
18/12/17 - 27/12/17
01/01/18 - 10/01/18
29/01/18 - 07/02/18
12/02/18 - 21/02/18
04/11/17 - 10/11/17
19/11/17 - 25/11/17
27/11/17 - 03/12/17
- Off Road Adventure 6 Day Tour
- The following tours are run "on demand" and can be booked in advance or at short notice
- Classic Bike "Retro" Tours
- The Mae Hong Son 4 Day Tour
- A Taste of the North 3 Day Tour
- The Little Gem 2 Day Tour
- One Day Tour (Road / Off Road)
Contact us to arrange dates!
Custom guided tours available on request - choose your own dates! (subject to availability)